The DownLoader™ is the keystone of our J-Style carrier line and features every possible option for low clearance requirements; ease of loading; boat protection and universal fit requirements.
A quick pull on the Release Pins allow the carriers to rotate up for transport or down for garage access. We added thick adjustable foam padding wrapped with tough nylon sleeves to protect the boat's finish. The built-in boarding ramps completely eliminate the need to lift the kayak up and into the carriers. Simply set the boat up against the ramps and slide it in!
The "no tools required" installation is one step with the Jawz universal adapter system that fits round, square or factory oval load bars. For extra thick bars, there are optional length bolts available in the BUY SPARE PARTS section of the website.
Furnished with all hardware, heavy duty load straps and bow & stern safety tie-downs for one kayak.
- Fold-down design with release pin activation
- Integrated kayak boarding ramps
- Three layers of corrosion resistant coating
- Oversize padding with nylon sleeves
- Universal fit hardware for round, square and factory oval load bars
- Lifetime warranty
- Optional MPG351 Telos Kayak Loading Assist available
- Capacity: For kayaks up to 36" wide and 75 LB
- Dimensions: 17" (L) x 6" (W) x 19.5" (H) raised and 6" (H) lowered
- Frame: Coated steel, Injection molded nylon
- Weight: 16 LB (set of 2)