The J-Pro2™ covers all of the fundamental requirements needed for delivering a safe and confident transport for your kayak regardless of the conditions, or, length of the trip.
The all steel frames are triple layered (inside & outside) with a corrosion resistant coating and finished with a silver powder coated UV resistant paint that delivers both looks and performance.
Includes full size adjustable nylon covered padding, universal fit hardware and a lifetime warranty that gives our pledge for years of product satisfaction.
For extra thick bars, there are optional length attachment bolts available in the BUY SPARE PARTS section of the website.
Furnished with all hardware, heavy duty load straps and bow & stern safety tie-downs for one kayak.
- Tubular steel frame for maximum transport strength
- Three layers of corrosion resistant coating
- "No tools required" mounting hardware
- Oversize adjustable padding with nylon sleeves
- Universal fit hardware for round, square and factory oval load bars
- Lifetime warranty
- Capacity: For kayaks up to 34" wide and 75 LB
- Dimensions: 16" (L) x 6" (W) x 16.5" (H)
- Frame: Coated steel, Injection molded nylon
- Weight: 12 LB (set of 2)